Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I feel so famous!

I have had my first recipe published in a magazine!

Thank you Chilled magazine at

www.chilledmagazine.com

and

Sean Soole "the Liquid Revolutionist"

I am thrilled. Here's my Tequila recipe:

Lemonada para ti

1 1/4 oz. Partida Blanco Tequila
3/4 oz. Amalfi Coast Limoncello
4 Basil Leaves
2 lemon wedges
2 sugar cubes
splash of soda water

In a pint glass add Limoncello, lemon wedges, sugar cubes and basil. Muddle gently. Fill with cubed ice and add tequila. Cap and shake until 2 oz of water is added to contents. Pour total contents into a Tall Collins glass and top with soda water. Garnish with a lemon wedge and petite basil leave. Can you hear the breeze?


Although I have been bar tending for 11 years now I am just finding my way into the competitive/magazine/blog/online world of spirits. I feel like a small fish in the ocean of talent that is the beverage sea. I am happy to have found a few kind souls that have given me opportunities and kind advice. Thanks again Sean. Lance, Colleen and Jeff I owe kind words to you all.

I hope at under $10.00 a year, every eager bartender purchase a subscription to Chilled magazine, they work so hard to bring you amazing information.

No comments: