- Had lots of "regulars". I enjoyed most of them most of the time.
- Had a huge range of spirits, beers, wines, fresh fruit, and tools for making anything your heart desired.
- Very late hours. The last two hours being the busiest. (after standing around trying to remain focused and paced being thrown into a fast paced environment is tricky.)
- Very reasonable priced product.
Present Job at the Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Hilton
- Usually only have the pleasure of meeting people once or twice.
- Very minimal bar. (2 or 3 choices maximum for each spirit, beer or wine)
- Usually home before midnight and my schedule depends on what is booked.
- Very overpriced extremely regulated (2 ball pourers) product.
It looks like from my list each job is 2 good for 2 not so good entries. Hopefully, I will find a way to bring out more good qualities with this new job. I'll leave you with this.
I will gladly watch responsible adults do the robot after some overpriced best I can do martinis as opposed to some hapless 21 year old trying to pick up hot chicks with daddy's money and 13 misunderstood mojitos.
Did I mention I can usually see the Atlantic Ocean from where I make drinks at the Hilton?